[Elfsea] For all who attend Wednesday Night Fighter Practice

Brandon McDermott brandonsmcd at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 12 10:54:58 PDT 2010

i did mine...

Lochlan

--- On Thu, 8/12/10, Germanicus de Atlan <ldgermanicus at hotmail.com> wrote:

From: Germanicus de Atlan <ldgermanicus at hotmail.com>
Subject: [Elfsea] For all who attend Wednesday Night Fighter Practice
To: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Date: Thursday, August 12, 2010, 12:30 PM

...at Bedford Boys Ranch!

The City has begun their expansion planning and have an online survey running through tomorrow afternoon,

Friday the 13th.  In addition to the suggestions I turned in from many of you some months ago, here's another

great opportunity for Elfsea to let the city know what we'd like to see.  Once again I mentioned benches and

convenient restrooms, and if many more of you do the same...!

The survey is quick and anonymous, and you don't have to live in Bedford to participate.  The website is at

http://www.ci.bedford.tx.us/

You'll see the Survey just below the main scrolling topic window.

Thanks a million for helping out,

Germanicus

Central Region Youth Combat Marshal

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----