[Elfsea] Kragenworth Keep Passing.........

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 3 06:42:10 PDT 2010

........ of the Cloak competition will take place on Friday, the 6th of August, here at Kragenworth Keep.  Ld Jonathan the Younger has asked that you present your "favorite" piece for the competition.  Come on over for a fun night of bardic and visiting!  We meet at 6801 Beaty St, Fort Worth, 76112, at 7:30 SCA time and leave whenever!  I am especially glad to have it back here.  Bring your bardic material, a chair, your beverage of choice and food to share.  We look forward to seeing you!  Our phone number is 817-492-9246.

In Service to the Dream,

Ly. Gwenllian Brighid Hertewelle and Ld. Tarkus Pengriff

Loch Ruadh Rocks!