[Elfsea] A call for help Tomorrow!! (Sunday morning!)

Annwn Shona lady.annwn at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 09:01:03 PDT 2010

Ok guys, here is the drill! If you have time available, please come out and
help us!
As some of you have seen, Mistress Arastya's husband Jon was recently
hospitalized due to surgery that as it turns out, had it been delayed, we
would now be mourning him instead of banding together to give them a hand.
Generally self sufficent, they had no plans on asking any of us to help
move, so this ask for help is a little different than random, "Hey, come
help me move stuff."

We will be meeting at the rental house in Arlington at 10am (the person with
the trailer can only do morning, and we might as well do things while it's
"cooler" outside!).
418 Pilant St
Arlington, 76010

If you are going to be a little late, please call either myself or Arastya
to make sure we are still at the rental house and not on a load trip to the
new place. If we are, the new address is:
3415 Sunday St
Haltom City,  76117

The cell numbers are:

Annwn - 817-781-2696
Arastya - 817-933-9800

Remember that many hands make lighter and faster work of such things, and I
know for a fact that they are thankful for any and all help we can give
them. Jon is still in the hospital, so it will be just Arastya at the house
directing.

Fighters, if you could perhaps postpone or delay FP tomorrow to help, it
would truely be amazing. Or even if you are just willing to come and do
both, even leaving a bit early, that would be so incredibly appreciated as
well.

If you have ANY questions, please call either of us!

Remember, 10am! And NOT SCA time!!! *grin*

-Annwn

p.s. there will be liquids available, and perhaps munchies. We'll see
tomorrow and decide then on the food part :)