[Elfsea] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 27 07:55:10 PDT 2010

Greetings and Salutations Goode Gentles,

It is with a heavy heart that we are announcing the end of Kragenworth Keep Bardic.  We have had a good run but, unfortunately, all good things end.  A large number of the usual attendees are older now with mundane jobs and families that take precedence, as they should.  Tarkus and I will miss seeing you, but we plan to have an occassional gathering, here, to keep in touch.  Special thanks go to Bella and Wiley for having taken over while I was ill.  For now, the cloak and staff will remain here, until Tarkus and I can make arrangements for a permanent place for them.  We had a wonderful eleven-year run and we have met many very talented bards and have made many good friends.  Keep in touch and keep up the good work!

In Service to the Dream,
Ly. Gwenllian Brighid Hertewelle and Ld. Tarkus Pengriff

Loch Ruadh Rocks!