[Elfsea] OT: Will work for Cash

Robert Fitzmorgan fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 14:11:09 PST 2010

HI
  Sorry for the off topic posting.   I just found out my new job will not
start until January 3rd because they could not get the background check
completed in time for me to start Monday.
   I really need to earn some money between now and the end of the month.  I
am available for any work that anyone may need for the rest of the month.
Yard work, cleaning, errands, whatever.  I am a pretty good handyman and
have worked in maintenance and remodeling.  I can do carpentry, plumbing,
minor electrical work.  I have tools.
   If you can help out, or if your place of work needs some temporary help
through the Christmas season please contact me off-list.

Thanks

Robert Fitzmorgan
--
It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare; it is because we
do not dare that they are difficult.

Fitzmorgan at gmail.com