[Elfsea] A belated thank you

BARBARA alysd38 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 21 06:21:41 PST 2010

I was honored and humbled to be chosen as Elfsea's bard at Elfsea baronial college. I wanted to say thank you not only to Their Excellencies and the other judges but also to the other competitors. It was a wonderful collection of performers, each entry was a joy to hear.

Please forgive the tardiness of this post...if you tune into channel 8 at 8PM this evening you will see what has kept your new Bard so busy :)

Yours in service,
Alys

Sent from my Samsung Captivate(tm) on AT&T