[Elfsea] Open Invitation for New Years Eve

Jhan Knebel rixende at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 10:13:18 PST 2010

Greetings All!

We have found that our plans to travel this weekend have had to be cancelled
due to work commitments. Therefore, we have decided to open our home to
anyone that needs a place to celebrate the New Year in a relatively low-key
manner.

We'll be playing the Xbox Kinect (which is way fun!) and enjoying each
others company. Children are welcome and encouraged to come along as well.
Our two love to play with friends.

Please join us starting around 7ish until we ring in the New Year. We'll
have a few munchies and drinks, but if you have something particular you
would like to eat or drink, feel free to bring it!

Please call or text us at 817-797-1988 if you have any questions or need
directions.

Tomas and Rixende
2017 Chattanooga Dr
Bedford, TX 76022