[Elfsea] Elfsea Baronial College

Bill Perkins bill.perkins at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 12 12:23:49 PST 2010

Greetings unto our Fair Barony of Elfsea, from Alejandro and Amalia, Barón y
Baronesa de Elfsea

I extend my warmest appreciation to all of the hard work everyone did to
make the event run so smoothly.

Mistress Hanna von Dahl: Your grace in handling our last minute requests,
once Their Majesties announced our selection, and smoothly handling the
little issues that popped up during the event.

Lord Daniel de Tankard: For helping us judge our first bardic competition
and helping us secure a wonderful site.

Master Caelin on Andrede and the gate staff: For stepping up at the
proverbial "last minute" to ensure that gate ran smoothly.

Lady Genevieve de Lironcourt: Wranging new nobles in our first court, and
being our friend throughout.

His Lordship Cathal Finn O Briain, CSS: For keeping up a myriad of last
minute changes to the event website.

Lady Elspeth de Stervlen: Your willingness to take on the Landed Luncheon on
a "moment's notice", and then serving a meal that far exceeded our
expectations.

Lady Annywn: Helping Lady Elspeth to serve the Luncheon, and helping Elfsea
to extend our hospitality to Their Majesties, our Cousins, and our
Predecessors.

The Populace of Elfsea: For making our first day as your new Baron and
Baroness special, for the warmth you showed us, and making sure the
hospitality of Elfsea was felt by all there.

Baron Daire de Haya and Baroness Druinne de Salesberie:  Sometimes, there is
so much to say, that only a simple "Thank you" can handle it.  So, Thank
You!

Their Royal Majesties Ulsted the Unsteady and Ebergardis von Zell: Thank you
for your faith in us.

En servicio,
Alejandro y Amalia