[Elfsea] 2-21-10 Steppes Practice Cancelled

Brandon McDermott brandonsmcd at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 21 08:34:10 PST 2010

julie <juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com>,
    Duncan Hepburn <duncan at stormypetrel.org>,
    Carol Ross <courtanvaux at gmail.com>, Sparhauk <sparhauk at gmail.com>

--0-1619264730-1266770050=:37907

I was asked to look after fighter practice today as the rest of the Steppes=
 officers are working on Warlord . IMHO the good fighters of the steppes ha=
ve been stalwart and persevered in the past feew weeks through a Super Bowl=
, bighting wind, and rain. So in thier best interest, ( because they=A0 mig=
ht persevere to their own detement :-p ) I am canceling the Steppes Fighter=
 Practice today. Everyone please stay at home, warm, and dry. Get ready for=
 GW, repair damage from Estrella, and enjoy your family & friends.=0A=0AGra=
mercy,=0A=0ASir Lochlan Dunn=0ADeputy Knight Marshal - Steppes=0A=0A=0A    =

--0-1619264730-1266770050=:37907

ad><body><div style=3D"font-family:times new roman, new york, times, serif;=
font-size:12pt"><DIV>I was asked to look after fighter practice today as th=
e rest of the Steppes officers are working on Warlord . IMHO the good fight=
ers of the steppes have been stalwart and persevered in the past feew weeks=
 through a Super Bowl, bighting wind, and rain. So in thier best interest, =
( because they  might persevere to their own detement :-p ) I am cance=
ling the Steppes Fighter Practice today. Everyone please stay at home, warm=
, and dry. Get ready for GW, repair damage from Estrella, and enjoy your fa=
mily & friends.</DIV>=0A<DIV> </DIV>=0A<DIV>Gramercy,</DIV>=0A<DIV=