[Elfsea] Youth Combat Schedule at A&S

Germanicus de Atlan ldgermanicus at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 2 15:10:33 PST 2010

Especially for Christianna!

Good evening Elfsea,

I'm waiting to hear back from Duchess Vanessa to see if

there is a firm schedule yet for the Youth Tourney, and we

also want to hold an Authorization Class for our Young Fighters

as well as for new Adult Marshals who are interested in helping

out.

Christianna:  I completely missed your message on the Elfsea

message list and sincerely apologize!  It will be great to see you

and your young people there, and Don Alaric's class would be a

fantastic addition for all to attend!

Once I hear back I'll make sure that the final details get to

the email broadcast as well as the A&S event page for every-

one.

If any of you have any questions, my 24 hour # is

(214) 810-8655; please feel free to email or call me!

At your service,

Germanicus / Jeff Currie

Got your FREE BLASTOFF webpage yet?
News, Sports, Music, Videos, Facebook, Save Money, EARN MONEY!
Check it out HERE!
www.jeffcurrie.com