[Elfsea] Fighter practice in the cold?

Amy Perkins ad.perkins at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 10 14:30:02 PST 2010

Hello all,

I am writing to ask if there is anyone who wants to have fighter practice tonight - it is forcasted to be 36-38 degrees, with windchill feeling like 32-34. But no rain.

So, if there are those, either light fighters or heavy (as I am playing deputy Knight Marshall, with Alejandro off to Estrella), who would like to come out and practice, please let me know and I will join you at 7:00 tonight.

If y'all don't want to come out, please also let me know, and I will stay where it's warm!

Thanks!
Amalia