[Elfsea] Off topic--children's consignment sale

Liz Wilson ewilson618 at tx.rr.com
Fri Feb 12 08:07:18 PST 2010

There's a big consignment sale coming up for children's and infants' clothes and
equipment at the Grapevine Convention Center next weekend..  I get
two free passes to the presale (5 pm Sat Feb 20th), which is for
consignors and one friend, and I am probably not using them this
year.  If anyone is interested, contact me privately.  I will get the passes
on Friday afternoon.

 It's an especially good sale if you have infants
and young children and there is more  information on it at the
 divineconsign at hotmail.com website.  Sorry for the bandwidth
 but this could really help out some of the young families out there.

 They also have clothes up
through teen sizes (more for 6x and below) and maternity.
Sale is open to the public on Sunday and Monday (half off some
things this day).  Some volunteers get in as early as 3 pm Sat,
 and there are still a few volunteer slots available.

Christianna