[Elfsea] Moot is tonight

Don Whitney dwhitney98 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 22 14:53:35 PST 2010

                            Moot (Populace Meeting)

                            location:

                                At Coors Distribution Center, Fort Worth, TX

                                Monday, February 22, 2010

                                7:00 PM - 9:00 PM

                               Add this event to your personal calendar

monthly meeting of the populace to discuss what we have done, what we
want to do, and to socialize. It is held at the Coor's Distribution
center where we get free beer and wine coolers. Of course, we drink
sensibly - whatever that means. Wear garb if you can. Some people come
straight from work and we welcome them in modern clothes.

Hope to see you all there.

Sylvius
Elfsea Seneschal