[Elfsea] Youth Combat get-together at Boys Ranch tomorrow

Germanicus de Atlan ldgermanicus at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 27 18:21:05 PST 2010

Evening to all,

This is very short notice, but an impromptu and unofficial practice for Youth Boffer just came

together for tomorrow afternoon (Sunday, February 28) at 2:00pm at the

Boys Ranch in Bedford, the usual spot for Wednesday nights' fighter practice.

If any of you have young fighters, experienced or brand new!, ready to get out of the house

for a couple of hours, we'd love to see you all there.  I'm bringing as much spare gear as I

can, and it should a fairly nice day tomorrow!

I'll check email before noon tomorrow; if anyone has questions or needs directions,

let me know and I'll provide my phone # on request.

At your service,

Germanicus de Atlan

Central Region Youth Combat Marshal