[Elfsea] Fwd: [Steppes] Perth Street Shopping Venture

Jessica Smith jasiwolf at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 11:57:55 PST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alianorra MacAiodh <alianorramacaiodh at yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 8:49 PM
Subject: [Steppes] Perth Street Shopping Venture
To: Steppes <steppes at lists.ansteorra.org>

For those that are interested in learning more about fabric or just getting
together to go shopping before the end of the Month.

I will be available to help with fabric selections for those that have
requested it. If there is anyone out there who needs to get some last minute
shopping done before the Sewing frenzy that happens before War please join
us in the parking lot behind Best Fabric on Perth Street Feb 20, 2010 about
11am. We can shop then plan for a late lunch afterwards.

Hope to see you there. If you have any questions please contact me here
AlianorraMacAiodh at yahoo.com.

Alianorra