[Elfsea] Hello from the frozen north lands of Atlantia

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Wed Feb 10 13:26:23 PST 2010

Hello from the epicenter of the "Snopocolipse or "snowmaggedon." We
are "enjoy" blizzard conditions of a noreaster that they are
comparing to a category 1 hurricane.  On Saturday we received 30
inches in Owings Mills.  As of noon today we received 14 more.  It is
still snowing and blowing.  And guess what? They are predicting an
alberta clipper will send a couple of more inches on Monday.

We have an unexpected week long winter break from school and it looks
like Bright Hills will celebrate its baronial birthday stuck at
home.  Unless the plows can get through and safely clean out the
streets.  Then we need to figure out where to put all this
snow.  Skiing anyone?

HL Sindara