[Elfsea] Kragenworth Keep Bardic.......

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 25 16:46:47 PST 2010

.......is once again being hosted by Bella and Wiley.  I owe them big time for this!  It will be held on Friday, March 5th.  I know this is just before war, but many people will not be going, so.....come on over and enjoy!  Bella and Wiley live at 1620 Gill St., Blue Mound.  You can reach Bella, at 817-897-1576, for directions.

Please bring your bardic material, a chair, your beverage of choice and food to share!  We gather at 7:30PM, SCA time.  With luck, the weather will be nice enough to be outside.  Please show Wiley and Bella how much you appreciate the fact that they stepped in to host and that  bardic hasn't been cancelled during our long hiatus.  Also, good people, this is in garb!

In Service to the Dream,

Ly. Gwenllian Brighid Hertewelle and Ld. Tarkus Pengriff

Loch Ruadh Rocks!
Beam me sideways, Scottie. These people don't know which way is up!