[Elfsea] Photos from 12th Night

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Thu Jan 7 20:50:53 PST 2010

Duchess, I would love you to have any pictures of mine you like. They are
all at http://www.flickr.com/photos/rthrelkeld/sets/

I would find them for you, but I have a lot of work to do for one of my
clients (I had to cancel going to Crown Tourney and work through the
weekend), but you are welcome to go through them and take what you will. If
you find some you particularly like, send me the name of the set in which
you found them and the name of the photo and I can make prints for you.

Richard Threlkeld, CPA

Software Innovation

 <http://www.softwareinnovation.com/> silogo2a  and
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/richardthrelkeld> linkedIn2