[Elfsea] Alternative to rained out Elfsea fighter practice?

Jhan Knebel rixende at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 10:55:49 PST 2010

Buffalo Wild Wings is always an option.

Tomas and I are also willing to open our home up for lower priced
options. There are several grocery stores around that carry beer and
wine, and with notice I'm usually able to put a pot of something on
the stove for dinner.

We live about 2 miles from practice.

Rixende

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 12:16 PM, Michael Gunter
<countgunthar at hotmail.com> wrote:
> The weather is indicating rain tonight and that got me thinking.
> Would people be interested in meeting somewhere to lift a few,
> talk fighting philosophy and maybe grab a dinner?
>
> On nights when we can't fight for some reason maybe an alternative
> could be suggested.
> Any thoughts? Suggested locale?
>
> Gunthar

Baroness Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSM