[Elfsea] [Steppes] Alternative to rained out Elfsea fighter practice?

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Wed Jan 20 10:30:21 PST 2010

My first thought is Twin Peaks or Fuddruckers since they are right there on the corner, but there is everything in the world along that stretch of Airport Freeway - even the Great American Pizza Factory if you want some place to take kids.

You could Just Pick Something for the first time, or everyone could meet under the pavilion by the front lot and decide where to go from there.

Alaric