[Elfsea] Indoor Rapier Practice

glen wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 3 14:43:22 PST 2010

I am sorry to say, no one showed aside from HE Rixande (and kids) who had shield blanks for those who were planning to join her in the Rapier Shield Wall at Gulf War.

If you were one of the ones planning on picking up one of these shields, please contact HE Rixende to make other arrangements.

We waited until 3:30, and then departed the site.  There was no interferance from the Cowboys game traffic either coming or going.

I will be looking at the calendar to see if there is another acceptable date in late January or early February for the next practice.  If any of you have any suggestions, please let me know.

Don Alaric, Rapier Marshal at Large