[Elfsea] Shire of Loch Ruadh - War Practice!!

Chris Edger theblackknight25 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 25 14:54:11 PST 2010

Announcing a Combined Gulf Wars XIX Fighter Practice!!

The Shire of Loch Ruadh invites ALL fighters to attend a combined Gulf Wars Fighter practice to prepare for the upcoming war!

When: Saturday, February 20th at 10am

Who: All fighters interested in getting in some pre-war practice. Bring your armor, your authorization cards, and your ideas. We will be doing one on one practices, melee practice, and discussing our individual plans for fighting at Gulf Wars XIX.We hope to get as many fighters as possible out there to share tactics and ideas before Gulf Wars XIX.

Where: Z-Boaz Park in Benbrook, Texas

Email me at chivalric at lochruadh.org if you need a map link or have questions.The Shire will provide water & snacks for all fighters.

In Service,

Lord Vemundr Porkell Sviobalki (Lord Duckie)
Knight Marshal, Shire of Loch Ruadh
Kingdom of Ansteorra