[Elfsea] Youth boffer combat

Liz Wilson ewilson618 at tx.rr.com
Fri Jan 29 12:54:37 PST 2010

Any idea what time the youth boffer combat will be?  I would like to work in
taking the younger children (12 and under)  to watch some of it as
part of our children's activities for the day.  Also, I want to try to schedule
Don Alaric's class on sword evolution so that the youth boffers could
possibly attend it as well.  It will be a 30 minute class that is geared toward
children, but open for anyone to attend (lecture format), and I expect that
he will entertain questions as well, time permitting.

Christianna inghean Fearghus