[Elfsea] Update for our Champions

Daniel Varble djvarble at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 9 07:43:15 PST 2010

I’ve completed an update for our champions’ lists.  I’ve tried to verify and use the spelling of your names’ that I found in the Ansteorran Order of Precedence.  If you would like your name changed, please email me and I’ll change it.

All current champions are named on Their Excellencies page:

http://www.elfsea.net/BnB.aspx

Elfsea Chivalric Champion and your lady are listed on two additional pages.

The Knight Marshals page:

http://www.elfsea.net/knight_marshal.aspx

and Barony of Elfsea Chivalric List Champions:

http://www.elfsea.net/H_Chivalric_Champ_List.aspx

Elfsea Rapier Champion and your lady are listed on two additional pages.

The Rapier Marshal page

http://www.elfsea.net/rapier_marshal.aspx

and Barony of Elfsea Rapier List Champions

http://www.elfsea.net/H_Rapier_Champ_List.aspx

Archery Defender is listed on two additional pages.

The Archery Marshal page

http://www.elfsea.net/archery_marshal.aspx

and Barony of Elfsea Archery List Champions

http://www.elfsea.net/H_Archery_Champ_list.aspx

Artisan of Elfsea is listed on two additional pages.

The Minister of Arts and Sciences page:

http://www.elfsea.net/minister_arts_sciences.aspx

and Barony of Elfsea Artisans Champions:

http://www.elfsea.net/H_Artisans_Champ_List.aspx

Bard of Elfsea is listed on two additional pages.

The Minister of Arts and Sciences page:

http://www.elfsea.net/minister_arts_sciences.aspx

and Barony of Elfsea Bardic Champions:

http://www.elfsea.net/H_Bards_Champ_List.aspx

Equestrian Defender is listed on one additional page:

Barony of Elfsea Bardic Champions:

http://www.elfsea.net/H_Equestrian_Champ_List.aspx

In your Service,

Daniel of Cameron