[Elfsea] Youth Combat Championship Reminder!

Germanicus de Atlan ldgermanicus at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 28 19:45:40 PST 2010

Good evening to all,

This is a quick reminder that the Kingdom Youth Boffer

Championship will be held at the upcoming Kingdom

A&S event in 2 weeks on Saturday, February 13th.

The bitter cold weather at Crown Tourney "encouraged" us to

reschedule this for our young fighters!  Countess Vanessa, the

Kingdom Youth Marshal, will be attending and I plan on being

there as well.

Please join us, and help pass the word to any you know who

are interested, whether experienced and already authorized

for Youth Combat or Marshalling, or those  who are brand

new and curious!

Please feel free to contact me with any questions at all,

Germanicus de Atlan, Central Region Youth Marshal