[Elfsea] Scribal night

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 28 13:24:33 PDT 2010

Greetings Elfsea,

The Scribal guild will be meeting in August.  In fact, there will be 2 opportunities to attend a scribal night. NOTE:  The change in days, we will meet on Thursdays, NOT Mondays.

The first meeting will be on August 5, Thursday night, at 7 p.m.  It will be an open painting night, bring your paints, brushes, scrolls you are working on and any questions.  There will be snacks!! This meeting will be held at my home:  4716 Waterway Dr N, Fort Worth, 76137.  If you need directions, or have questions please do not hesitate to call or email me.

The second meeting will be on August 19, Thursday night, at 7 p.m. Her Excellency Alys has graciously opened her home for meetings.  Thank you very much, Your Excellency.  More details, and directions, will be posted shortly.

Hope to see many of you there!

In Service,

Elspeth