[Elfsea] Warlord Photos and a short bit of wordfame

Annwn Shona lady.annwn at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 21:07:44 PDT 2010

John took a TON of photos at Warlord, and because of a last-minute trip, the
majority will have to wait to be uploaded/gone-through. I doubt you guys
want to go through the 2600+ photos he actually took ;)

Here is a link to the teaser pics that will have to do until next week:
http://picasaweb.google.com/jhaskins/Warlord2010?feat=directlink#

On another topic, but same subject, I have thanked our merchants for their
work this weekend, as well as privately thanked many people whom I feel did
amazing jobs; and while I don't have a ready list of names, I want to give
wordfame to one particular person. She's only 13, and yet she was there for
ANYTHING that needed done. From kid-wrangling, to filling in for a merchant
that HAD to go to a Dr  in the middle of the event. Riley (because I cannot
for the life of me remember what she decided her SCA name is) is Lady
Grace's daughter. Lady Grace being one of the co-stewards for the event.

Thank you Riley for making me smile when I was tired, for being such an
awesome kid, and for being you.

thanks for the time to speak,
-Lady Annwn