[Elfsea] Kragenworth Keep.......

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 2 08:35:50 PDT 2010

Bardic has, once again, been cancelled.  I still have some healing to do and housework is low on the list of priorities.  We plan on having the passing of the cloak competition on the 9th of July.  We know people will probably have plans for the weekend of the 4th and we don't want to interfere.  Stay tuned for further information!  Thank you for your patience and understanding.

In Service to the Dream,

Ly. Gwenllian Brighid Hertewelle

Loch Ruadh Rocks!