[Elfsea] [Steppes] How the SCA Works and Pot Luck Revel next Saturday, June 19

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Mon Jun 14 10:08:54 PDT 2010

Master Robin and Mistress Serena are organizing this class and revel on
Saturday. I just happen to be the host, so I just wanted to add a little
bit. Please note that this is not only for newcomers, that all are welcome.
After all how are the newcomers going to meet folks unless we all come
welcome them. Also, please be advised that we own 3 cats and a dog, so those
with allergies please medicate appropriately. We'll dust and vacuum, but
there will still be residual dander.

We look forward to seeing everyone.

Duncan