[Elfsea] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 30 09:49:16 PDT 2010

KKB will be held on JULY 9th, due to family committments
 this weekend.  Lord Jonathan the Younger has asked that the criteria be YOUR FAVORITE PIECE.  We look forward to having bardic back here.  Again, my heartfelt gratitude goes to Della and Wiley for hosting while I was ill!

We are at 6801 Beaty St., Fort Worth, 76112, and we meet at 7:30, SCA time.  Please bring your bardic material, a chair, your beverage of choice and food to share.

Directions:  Take your best route to E. Loop 820 and exit on Craig St., one exit S. of Meadowbrook.  Go E. to Hunter, N. to Beaty and we are on the NE corner of the "T" intersection.  If you get lost, call 817-492-9246 and we will guide you here.  We look forward to seeing you!

In Service to the Dream,

Ly. Gwenllian Brighid Hertewelle and Ld. Tarkus Pengriff

Loch Ruadh Rocks!