[Elfsea] Fighter Practice

Clint Gallon clint.gallon at prudential.com
Tue Jun 1 07:42:57 PDT 2010

FP is Wed nights @ Bedford Boys Ranch starting around 7:30 ish. Yes there
should be loaner available ... The Elfsea Marshal HL Alejandro and his
wife Amalia are really great about making sure the loaner is available for
practice which is really appreciated.

-- Cathal

From:
Vickie <arastya at yahoo.com>
To:
Barony of Elfsea <elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org>
Date:
06/01/2010 09:38 AM
Subject:
[Elfsea] Fighter Practice
Sent by:
elfsea-bounces+clint.gallon=prudential.com at lists.ansteorra.org

I wanted to comfirm that there was going to be fighter practice tonight?
Also will there be rapier loaner gear available.  My lord talked to one of
the fighters this weekend and they told him if he came out to practice
tonight there would be some available.  I just wanted to make sure he
understood correctly before we drove up to the practice.  He is looking
forward to participating in this area.

Mistress Arastya