[Elfsea] Have you a bit of something

Sandra Geil alexsandraeryn at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 22 20:06:14 PDT 2010

crying out to be included in the prize basket for an Elfsea Defender?

I am collecting items for the following baskets:

Chivalric Defender
Rapier Defender
Archery Defender

I will visit the Wednesday Fighter Practice at Bedford Boy's Ranch on March 22nd and the load out on April 1st to pick up items for the basket. If you are not able to connect there you can e-mail me [alexsandraeryn at yahoo.com] or call [817-681-8315] to drop items off.

I had originally thought to be available at fighter practice on March 31st but I am told off to be elsewhere that evening...

al AERYN