[Elfsea] Steppes Fighter Practice Canceled 3/7

shark shark75080 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 7 08:53:07 PST 2010

Greetings!

After checking the weather with Sir Lochlan (Steppes Knight Marshal deputy), we have decided to cancel practice for today. It's raining in the area now, and predicted to continue and get worse later around 2 pm with the possibility of thunder and lightning. Since we have people coming from areas other than the Steppes, I wanted to get the word out as soon as possible to avoid folks making the trip for nothing. Please pass this on to anyone you know who might have been planning to attend!

Stay dry, safe, and warm out there!

Susanna, Steppes Seneschal