[Elfsea] Defender Coordinators

Clint Gallon cgallon at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 20:29:40 PDT 2010

Hello everyone. Defender is rapidly approaching and your barony needs your
help. We need help with getting all this loaded out and down to the Site. So
if you have a trailer and can take some things please let me know.

I am looking for coordinators for the following positions:

Load Out - This will be happening 6pm Thursday before we head down friday.
Friday Setup
Sunday Teardown
Security/Traffic Direction Saturday morning

The following coordinator positions have been filled:

Nastycrat - Aesoph
Heavy Marshals/Defender - Alejandro/Lochlan
Light Marshals/Defender - Dirk/Amalia
Archery Marshals/Defender - Daniel/Gavin
Heavy List Mistress - Elizabeth
Light List Mistress - (Her excelency Elfsea has someone for this position)
Prize Coordinator - Aeryn
Herald in Charge/Royal Liason - Genevieve
Water Bearing - Sarah
Lighting/Torches - Alejandro

Anyone wanting to volunteer for positions and help please let me know.

Thank you,
Cathal Finn O'Briain
Autocrat

--
What man is a man who does not make the world better. - Balian of Ibelin