[Elfsea] Tidings submissions and officer reports

Caitlyn Smith-Allen caitlyn79 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 08:33:49 PDT 2010

Since The Wars have held things up I would like to ask that officer reports
be turned in ASAP. Also any submissions from gulf wars pictures, letters,
stories that you would like to share can be sent to me to be posted for a
gulf wars piece I would like to make part of this Tidings.

If you could please get any submissions in by this Thursday you will have a
happy chronicler who will have Friday to piece these things together on her
one day off.

Thank you for your support
In Service
Caterina Volpe