[Elfsea] Elfsea Defender gate shifts available for the proud, the few

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Mon Mar 1 08:55:56 PST 2010

>From the Kingdom Calendar deputy.

April 2010 (A.S. XLIV)

2-4 Elfsea Defender - Elfsea (Ft. Worth, TX) *PED* RP, WSC, LC

So it is very soon after Gulf War. I've agreed to be in charge of the gate
and I need some people who want to help Elfsea, who want to have fun meeting
people, who can tell them the wonderful things they will experience at
Elfsea Defender, and who want the satisfaction of making it all possible for
their friends.

All gate shifts are currently available (hint, hint)!

In service,

Caelin on Andrede