[Elfsea] All-Con Demo Reminder

William Meriic wmeriic at tx.rr.com
Mon Mar 1 10:33:12 PST 2010

Hello Everyone,

I promise this will be the first of only two reminders; All-Con is coming up
fast.

WANTED: We still need a heavy marshal.  If you are interested, I have a free
pass waiting for you!

March 12, 13, and 14

14315 Midway Road
Addison, Texas 75001

http://www.all-con.org/

Day Pass: $20

Weekend Pass: $35

Weekend Pass + Burlesque Show: $50

All-Con is the Steppes' biggest regular demo.  This year we have a wonderful
lineup of classes and activities:

Friday 5 PM: Belly Dancing by Layla

Friday 7 PM: Fighting Demo

Saturday 11 AM: Irish Dancing by Grainne

Saturday 3 PM: Fighting Demo

Saturday 5 PM: Introduction to the SCA by Will

Sunday 10 AM: Viking Nit Jewelry by Lindsay

Sunday 12 Noon: Fighting Demo

Throughout the day we will also be running a number of interactive
activities at our dealer table:

Leatherworking with Christiana and Duncan

Kumihimo with Aurelia

Embroidery with Susanna the Herbalist

And of course we will have our usual fantastic A&S display by Susanna the
Herbalist, a multimedia display, and Christiana's Girl Scout cookies!

Fighters: please come and join us.  The fighting demos are our most popular
attraction at this event.  Let's improve our numbers for next year's wars!

We will have a light marshal all weekend.  We still need a heavy marshal.
Please let me know if you can volunteer for one or more days.

Will Meriic

Hospitaler of the Barony of the Steppes