[Elfsea] Looking for entertainers around dinner at Elfsea Defender

Levine, Daniel S levine at uta.edu
Thu Mar 25 10:45:38 PDT 2010

For the dinner at the Lyst Field at Elfsea Defender the 3rd of April, we are looking for gentles who wish to sing a song, tell a story, read a verse or the like, either at the torchlight parade at the start of dinner or toward the end when we are stuffed and mellow.  If you wish to entertain us at one of those times, please contact the Elfsea Bard, Daniel de Tankard (Dan Levine), at levine at uta.edu<mailto:levine at uta.edu> or (mobile) 817-247-9444.  Some small prizes will be offered.