[Elfsea] Off Topic, but I know we have a few aviation enthusiasts among us...

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Fri Mar 26 12:33:53 PDT 2010

Imagine a couple of dozen light planes and water balloons...

First Annual Spring Water Bombing and Chili Cook-Off.

Rio Concho Aviation, Inc., at Hicks Airfield in Fort Worth - (T67) 123.05

Saturday, March 27, at 11:30.

"Fun for the whole family at the Rio Concho - live band, snow cones, free AVGAS, prizes awarded."
"Judging for the chili cook-off by official Terlingua judges - bring your appetite for some great chili sampling."

There is not a web site for the event, but Rio Concho Aviation and Hicks Airfield both show up on plenty of sites that give directions.

Alaric

PS - This is the airfield where I worked security for awhile...