[Elfsea] ATTENTION! A call for Merchants!!! (please cross post to other lists)

Annwn Shona lady.annwn at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 14:27:31 PDT 2010

Unto my Good Lords and Ladies, do I send greetings!

I am Lady Annwn of the Steppes, and I am Merchant Coordinator for the
upcoming Steppes Warlord! Some of you may not know that besides the longest
running Baronial tournaments in Ansteorra, this is also an Investiture year
for our wonderful Barony of the Steppes! We will grieve over the loss of our
current beloved Baroness, and then celebrate as the heirs take her place!

This year we would like to have merchanting like no other year! We currently
have some wonderful and exciting merchants in the works, but please! Add
yourself as well!
We are looking for merchants of all kinds! From armourers to potters!
Jewelry to rattan! Socks! What have you!

The theme of the over-all event will be middle eastern, with a hafla being
had, and lots of dancers in attendance. So if you have middle eastern dance
attire/jewlry, come come and join us! But please don't think that the theme
should limit the kind of merchant we want to come! Come one, come all!!!

There is a twist in the way merchants will be run this year, as we are
offering more indoor space to merchants. Indoor space is $10 and, if you
choose, outdoor space is $8.
There will be _no_ request made of any merchant to donate to the prize
baskets either. Just the flat fee.

So please, join us! Let us tell the world of what spectacular merchants we
will have at this year's Steppes Warlord!  (May 28-30)

If you would like space, or have any questions, please email me at:
shonao at gmail.com with the subject line: Warlord Merchant

I look forward to working with you!

YIS,
-Lady Annwn