[Elfsea] OT: SMASH IT!

sharon palkowetz spalkowetz at gmail.com
Tue May 11 08:59:54 PDT 2010

Greetings ELFSEA!!!!!!

I know some of you remember me, I'm Vivaine d'Agincourt of Elfsea/Steppes
area, squire to Sir Axel of Tavastia!

I've been away a while, but I've been working on a new show, that I feel you
super geeks and Fighter's might really dig. Heck, it will appeal to anyone
who just likes a good comedy skit!

It's called Smash It! I co-wrote and Directed it for Texas Instruments. We
smash some really cool stuff and checkout the insides!! It's geeky! It's
funny! and best of all..WE SMASH STUFF!!!

Please give it a look! It's free! Leave comments or pass it on!

http://www.youtube.com/texasinstrumentsinc

I now return you to your regularly scheduled Anachronisms!

Thanks ELFSEA!! You rock the Kingdom!!!

Vivaine!

--
Sharon Palkowetz