[Elfsea] Central region Kitchen

fiacha5 at gmail.com fiacha5 at gmail.com
Mon May 3 07:38:52 PDT 2010

Good Morning;

  This missive is in regards to a regional war band kitchen.  An army runs on its stomach and there several different ways this can be done.
Suggestions, ideas, comments are all welcome and I would ask them to be sent to me to avoid bombarding the lists. Every so often, there will be a digest or further questions posted.

Currently the idea is to have a core staff that would be commited to the three big wars. Gulf, BAM, gothic/ 3 leaders, depending on the year and interest which will be the third.    To provide snacky bits, water and fluids. A breakfast type meal, on full days and a main meal in the evening.   This will very and might be as simple as a 5 gallon pot of soup and a loaf of bread, to a field feast in five removes , again depending on interests and need.

There might be a request to support the monthly training ?

The fighters, fencers, support people will all be expected to help with clean up and support. We just don't want to lose people from the compititions to make the meals if at all possible.

Rule 1 : is to have fun.

  Our Regional leaders, and warriors will be making the decisions and a big part of the process will be what people want to do and the resouces to do it with.

So please send me your input. Thank You all.

Fiacha.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile