[Elfsea] Free portable signs (see email text)

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Sun May 16 15:05:38 PDT 2010

Greetings all,

Is anyone in need of 2 portable signs free for the hauling?  Description:  Size of signs are about 5ft tall and 6ft wide.  These are the signs that are double sided and you can change the lettering on both sides by sliding plastic letters into slots.  Both have the ability to be lit.  A complete set of lettering is also included.  They are not on trailers, however an industrious person can easily mount them and rent them out (for example).  I have pictures if you wish me to email them to you.  The need to remove these signs is great so if intersted contact me quickly and we can discuss.  Calling will be faster than replying to this email.  As a note, they are located in Amarillo, and you would have to move them (no delivery).

Raimond de Mora (Neil Starkey)

806-355-0730

A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for your enjoyment,
and a Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.  (Danny Kaye "The Court Jester")