[Elfsea] A call for Gorgets

Jhan Knebel rixende at gmail.com
Wed May 26 06:39:46 PDT 2010

Greetings friends!

The rapier community at Tuesday night rapier practice is exploding!
This is a good thing. We currently have (on AVERAGE!!!!) 8 new
fighters attending practice. As such we are having the AWESOME problem
of needing some more gear.

While we need many things, one of our greater needs are gorgets so
that the new fighters can start playing with the heavier blades.

So, I would request that anyone who might have an old gorget that
doesn't fit them, etc. might consider donating it to the cause. We are
willing to put in the effort to do some refurbishment to make them
usable if needed. (Heavy fighters, look in the corners of your old
armour bags. Do you have an old gorget that's not legal for heavy
fighting anymore? We might be able to use it!)

In Service,
Rixende

--
Baroness Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSM