[Elfsea] FW: [Steppes] Urgent Need For hafla at warlord

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Thu May 27 19:24:59 PDT 2010

Please Help if you can
Richard
From: steppes-bounces+dalern=aetna.com at lists.ansteorra.org [steppes-bounces+dalern=aetna.com at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Richard Dale [nolendale at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2010 9:21 PM
To: steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Subject: [Steppes] Urgent Need For hafla at warlord

Please we need you help. We thought there were Christmas lights to use in
the Steppes Storage locker for the Hafla. This would really help the
ambiance. We did not find one Christmas light. So I am officially begging
for help if you are coming to Steppes Warlord and  you have white icicle
Christmas lights please bring them to warlord for use during the event. We
can mark your lights for you and make sure you get them back. So please
bring any white Christmas icicle lights you can. Thank you for your time

Richard Fairbourne
warlord Steward