[Elfsea] Library Medieval Festival (Demo) Thank you!

Sandra Geil alexsandraeryn at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 1 17:41:39 PDT 2010

Thank you for joining in at the Library Medieval Festival.
A demo is only as good as those who join in--which of a certainty makes the Arlington Library Demo the best one ever.
There was a constant stream of library patrons seeking information and getting answers.The library staff were again pleased with our efforts.
I would not have been able to coordinate with out the advice and suggestions from both Don Alaric (Coordinator Emeritus) and Baron Crandall.
There were some adaptations to the layout because of changes in the library facility. Everyone rose to the occasion and I think all was well -- no one was left too far from company or back up.
All that went well is to your credit, any suggestions for next year will be gratefully entertained and any miss steps were my own.
al AERYN