[Elfsea] Congratulations!

Dáire and Druinne -- the Hays Family daire.druinne at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 15:26:27 PST 2010

>From Daire and Druinne, do we send most warm greetings to our populace. We
had news today from Their Most Stellar Majesties. Our successors have been
named! Congratulations to Alejandro and Amalia!

Know that we wish them all the best as they take over this most precious of
responsibilities, the care of this barony. We are confident that all of the
officers and good folk of the barony will support them in their new
positions.

As our time on the Azure Thrones grows short, we will be preparing for the
future. We hope to see all of you at Baronial College for our last court,
which promises to be very very short!

We remain ever faithful,
Daire and Druinne