[Elfsea] Gulf War is only 4 months away

Clint Gallon cgallon at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 07:21:52 PDT 2010

Havent made that decision on who is in charge of the camp at Gulf that I
know of. However, If you register for Gulf and put in Elfsea as your group
land will be alotted accordingly. You are most welcome to come camp with
us.  Traditionally Elfsea doesnt do a lot of stuff for food together in
camp or party a lot in camp. We ususally go out and hop around to the other
parties at War. We have a pretty drama free camp due to everyone being out
doing their things (volunteering, fighting, classes, etc). All our friends
from DFT are welcome to sign up and come have some fun at war. :)  The way
it ususally works with camping space is you are alotted space based on the
number of people signed up from your group. The more people we have together
the bigger the spot.

-- Cathal

On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 11:16 PM, krikit . <krikit_krikit at hotmail.com> wrote:

> a Group from Dragonsfire Tor is planning the trip to Gulf War... as a
> Canton of the Barony, would we be able to camp with Elfsea? Or are there
> Lands Beside Elfseas Lands we can use?
>
> It's never too early to plan!
>
> Who in Elfsea do we contact for these matters?
>
> Thanks!
> Lauretta d'Avenporte

What man is a man who does not make the world better. - Balian of Ibelin