[Elfsea] EXTERNAL: [Steppes] Horses and riding

Heather Harmon heather at ironridgesporthorses.com
Wed Nov 10 13:40:01 PST 2010

Yep, we're in Whitesboro (that's between Gainesville and Sherman, and a hair
south of Oklahoma for those that don't know).  I have personally had an
interest in SCA for about 5 years now, but sadly, running a full time horse
operation makes it a bit hard  to get away for most of the fun events.

And as Fiacha said, I really do understand the passion for historical.  Just
don't get me started on the history of horses and breeds through the ages.
I love having SCAers out, and sharing my passion for horses with everyone.

And thanks for the plug Fiacha.

Heather Harmon
Iron Ridge Sport Horses
Whitesboro, TX