[Elfsea] Misrule for this year

Irena Fridenberg rubberduckiemom at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 10:18:39 PST 2010

Hello Elfsea,

I am in the process of working on the Misrule for this year.  If you have
anything you would like to submit, please let me know. Know that if you are
sending a poem, story or artwork you must submit a release for at the time
of submission.  You can download that form at this link:  release
form<http://chronicler.ansteorra.org/Forms/PubPerm.pdf>.
Since I must have the physical copy of the release form, I will be moot next
Monday ready to accept your submission and release forms.

Thank you everyone for your time and attention,
Lady Katrine la Esclopiera
Acting Chronicler for the Barony of Elfsea